Rusty Bolts. Damaged Heads. Damaged Threads. Snapped Shafts.
Simple and Effective 10-Step Freeing System:
- 4 Low Risk Tactics
- 3 Medium Risk Tactics
- 3 High Risk Tactics
Reaching straight for a long lever and a heavy friend is almost guaranteed to fail.
Being systematic has the following benefits:
- Maximises your chance of success.
- Minimises your chance of injury.
- Save time, money, blood and sweat.
- Externally Driven Heads
- Internally Driven Heads
- Damaged External Threads
- Stripped External Threads
- Stripped Internal Threads
Sheared or Snapped:
- Protruding Shaft
- Flush Shaft